Services in Cary, Durham, Raleigh, Chapel Hill, Apex, and Morrisville, NC
At Sunrise Dental, we perform tooth extractions at each of our dental offices in Raleigh, Durham, Cary, and Chapel Hill, NC. Because of modern technology and techniques, this procedure is now easy and painless. Below you will find information on tooth extractions and why you may need one. Please contact our office with any questions or concerns you may have.
Why might I need to have a tooth removed?
There are multiple reasons you may need to have a tooth removed. We may recommend an extraction if you have:
- a tooth with structural damage that cannot be repaired
- an infected tooth that is dying and is unable to be saved
- bone deterioration and loose teeth due to periodontal disease
- orthodontic problems that may be solved by removing a tooth to create more space
- a wisdom tooth that is impacted or causing other problems
We work hard to save any tooth that is able to be repaired and salvaged. However, in the case that you have a tooth that cannot be saved, we offer expert extraction services. Read on to learn more about the extraction process and how we can help you stay comfortable.