The health of your teeth and gums is essential to your overall wellbeing. Routine exams and cleanings are an important part of maintaining your dental health. Maintaining your teeth will save you money and aggravation in the long term and can solidify positive dental care habits in patients of any age.
Reasons to Keep Up with Cleanings
Here are just a few benefits of our routine dental cleanings at Sunrise Dental:
Keeping up with dental cleanings involves visiting your dentist once every six months. Sunrise Dental can provide routine, cosmetic, and emergency dental services whenever you need them. Our office proudly serves patients of all ages throughout Chapel Hill, Durham, Raleigh, and Cary.
Schedule Your Next Appointment
Schedule your next routine exam and cleaning by calling our office. Appointments fill up fast, and we want to ensure the best dental care for your whole family! We have four convenient locations to best serve you, so find your nearest one today.
- We will complete an in-depth cleaning: Even the most diligent brushers and flossers will miss something every now and then. Our dental cleanings are thorough and encourage healthy dental care.
- We can identify possible problems: We can identify any issues with gum disease before they get any worse.
- We can check for cavities: Catching tooth decay and cavities early on means saving money. We can provide care for cavities and other common issues.
- We can encourage the right dental habits: Children and teens who have regular cleanings will build positive dental habits.
- We can strengthen your teeth: Our fluoride treatments and varnishes will help protect you from dental cavities.
- We can suggest preventative services: Cleanings and exams aren’t the only way to keep your teeth in great condition. For children involved in sports, we can suggest mouthguards and other dental solutions.